This notice describes how medication information about you may be used and disclosed, 以及如何获取这些信息. 请仔细审阅.
At Northeast Center for Youth and Families (“NCYF”), we take your privacy very seriously. We want to tell you about our privacy practices to protect information about you.
We are required by law to protect the privacy of your health information. We will not use or disclose your health information without your written permission, 除本通知所述外.
贯穿本通告, 我们使用术语“受保护的健康信息”,” or PHI, to describe information about you that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services.
- 治疗费用. 例如, PHI will be recorded in your record and used to provide services to you. 我们可能会向医生披露PHI, nurses, clinicians, therapists, 家庭治疗, 或其他参与照顾你的NCYF人员. Our mental health programs will ask you for your authorization prior to sharing PHI with any other service provider.
- 付款. 例如, a bill may be sent to you, your insurance company, or Medicare or Medicaid. The information on or accompanying the bill may include information that identifies you, 还有对你的治疗. Our mental health programs will ask you for your authorization prior to billing for our services.
- 经营我们的代理. 例如, members of our quality improvement team may use information in your record to assess the care and outcomes in your case and others like it.
- 要求我们限制对您PHI的某些使用和披露, 比如我们如何为你提供服务, get paid for our services or administer our Agency (referred to as “treatment, payment, 或医疗保健业务”). You also have the right to request a restriction on the PHI we disclose about you to someone who is involved in your care or payment for your care, 如家庭成员或朋友. 但是，我们不需要同意您的要求. 请求限制, you must send a written request to the director of the program from which you receive services.
- See and get a copy of your PHI that is contained in our medical and billing records. 来查看或复制PHI, please send a written request to the director of the program from which you receive services.
- 请求增加或更正您的PHI. 如果你觉得我们对你的PHI是不完整或不正确的, 阁下可要求我们更正或更新(修订)有关资料. 要求修改, you must send a written request to the director of the program from which you receive services including the reasons for your request. 如果我们拒绝你的修改请求, you have the right to file a statement of disagreement with the decision.
- 收到一份推荐几个靠谱的买球网站你的PHI是如何被披露的账目, 不包括治疗披露, payment, 卫生保健业务, 我们直接向您或您授权的信息, 或者给你照顾的朋友或家人, 或作通知用途. 要求记账, submit your request in writing to the director of the program from which you receive services.
- Request communication by alternative means or at alternative locations. 例如, you may request that we contact you only in writing or at a different residence or post office box. 要求对您的PHI进行保密通信, you must submit your request in writing to the director of the program from which you receive services. 您的请求必须说明您希望被联系的方式或时间. 我们将满足一切合理的要求.
- 应要求索取一份《推荐几个靠谱的买球网站》的纸质本. 副本可在我们的任何网站上获得.
We may disclose your PHI without your consent in the following circumstances:
- 当联邦政府要求时, 州或地方法律, 司法或行政程序或法律执行. 例如，对法院命令的回应.
- To communicate with family or friends involved in your care or payment for your care. Our staff, 运用他们的判断, 可以向家庭成员透露吗, 亲密的私人朋友或任何你能认出的人, PHI related to that person’s involvement in your care or payment related to your care, 除非你反对.
- 个人通信. We may contact you to provide appointment reminders or information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
- 公共卫生和卫生监督活动. 根据法律规定, we may disclose your PHI to public health or legal authorities charged with preventing or controlling disease, injury, 或残疾. 我们可能会向监管机构披露您的PHI, 例如用于审计和检查, as necessary for our licensure and for the government to monitor the health care system, 政府十大靠谱买球网站, 以及遵守民权法. We may also provide information to coroners and funeral directors as needed for these persons to carry out their duties.
- For specialized government functions, such as national security and intelligence.
- 避免对健康或安全的严重威胁. We may use and disclose your PHI when necessary to prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of the public or another person.
- 保护虐待、忽视或家庭暴力的受害者. 例如, 我们可能会向保护服务机构披露您的PHI信息, if we reasonably believe you are or someone else is a victim of abuse, neglect, 或者家庭暴力.
- 商业伙伴. There are some services provided by NCYF through contracts with business associates such as billing companies. We may disclose your PHI to our business associates so that they can perform the job we have asked them to do. We require our business associates to appropriately safeguard your PHI.
- 筹款. 我们可能会联系你作为NCYF筹款努力的一部分.
在使用或披露您的PHI用于任何其他目的之前, 我们将获得您的书面授权. You may withdraw or “revoke” this authorization in writing at any time. 在我们收到你的书面撤销后, 我们将停止使用或披露您的PHI, except to the extent that we have already taken action in reliance on the authorization. We may refuse to continue to treat an individual that revokes his or her consent.
We reserve the right to change our 私隐实务通告 and to make the new practices effective for all the PHI we maintain. 我们将在本部张贴一份现行通告的副本, 在我们提供护理的每个地方, 还有我们的网站WWW.mipropiedadprivada.net. 阁下亦可致电413索取本通告的副本.529.7777 and requesting that a copy be sent to you in the mail or by asking for one any time you are at our offices.
If you have questions or would like additional information about NCYF’s privacy practices, you may contact the director of the program from which you receive services, 或NCYF隐私官. The Privacy Officer can be reached by mail at Northeast Center for Youth and Families, Inc.地址:马萨诸塞州东安普顿东街203号，邮编:01027，或致电413.529.7777. 如果你有抱怨, you may file it with the Privacy Officer or with the Secretary of Health and Human Services in Washington, D.C. 投诉不会受到报复.
如欲下载本通知的PDF版本， click here.